Monday, February 23, 2009

it's hard to shop

well actually its hard to eat what you shop for.... i mean.... for myself... i would eat tons of fruit if someone would just cut it for me... i don't even need it skinned... talk about pathetic... then my wife... she got lunch bored.... see i can eat the same meal every day every week ... but my wife.. its a different story... anyways about 3 hours later and we only have enough food for a couple of lunches... but it's a good start.... please see 2 postings down about eating out...

it's a shame too... i had to throw out about 10 lbs of various meats.. all got freezer burned.. ugh... oh well thawing sometimes takes too long...


ps my wife wanted to point out she ate the same lunch since august....

pss. apparently our eating out also affected my wife's lunch...

on a good note... tomorrow's dinner is spaghetti carbonara ...easy..fattening and delicious... this wonderful meal is made or broken on the quality of the bacon...i prefer boars head due to its vast availability and quality

2 comments:

StephieKnits said...

I am definitely looking forward to dinner tonight!

Bea said...

I like boars head lunch meats the best but I'll only eat them on the day I buy them and preferably they've just opened them :) Dinner tonight sounds tasty.