Wednesday, October 1, 2008

when you know you have married to the same person

well i decided to go away from a black background...kind of hard to read text against it...anyways i spent an hour looking for the right template...asked my wife what she thought...her immediate response was that it looked amazingly familiar and suggested i take a look at her blog...amazing ...just amazing....exactly the same template...so i had to change at least a few colors..just to be different...kind of like having to order something different at restaurant...marriage..its just wonderful to think alike...

2 comments:

StephieKnits said...

You are so cute, I think this is why, even though I don't see the color shirt you wear in the am (because I am still asleep) I end up wearing the same color! :p

Bea said...

Chris and I do that same thing with the shirt.