Thursday, October 23, 2008

mini-fridge squared

last night after two very wonderful but completely exhausting days...it was time to go to bed..i ate a bowl of cereal...refreshed it..forgot i had already eaten one bowl...got a fresh spoon and contemplated my aching feet and wondering why this supposedly 1st bowl was not as satisfying...

anyways..being the thoughtful husband i am i decided to treat my wife to a whole bunch of munchies to stock in our mini fridge in the master bedroom...after all our kitchen is on floor one and our master is on floor three....

so when i arrived all she did was laugh at me....i'm like what?...so she said..look in the fridge... apparently she had the same idea...told me her idea before she went upstairs and even walked in front of me with her own munchie supplies....needless to say...the fridge was pretty well packed at this point....

1 comment:

Bea said...

You two crack me up.