Sunday, November 2, 2008

fun with vista or really not...

okay....i'm back..i'm done....no more vista computer repair...i've been spending almost every bit of spare time working on my step-dad's laptop....it's a nice computer....but ...ok BUT ..it was running windows vista without the new update to make it a lot more stable....but now i am done ... back to playing on my own beautifully built ...hand built...lovingly carressed into an electronic heartbeat built computer that absolutely stomps any other computer out there bought from any major vendor that puts lots of garbage on it that one spends 4 hours to delete just to get a clean install of windows vista....but i digress....i am back to actually being able to blog.....catchup on facebook... and break my self imposed curfew doing the fun things i want to do on my own computer....

yes...it is good to be back ........

1 comment:

StephieKnits said...

yes, and though you were in the same room with me, your mind was melted with the computer. But I am glad your back! Love you lots! Snuggs.